Future Assets, We Cover 'em All
Get The Edge You Need
Exclusive research and analysis of future assets like cryptocurrencies, STOs, surging technology companies, and commodities for the future. We will help you take your future investments to a new level.
- Nike Flight Huarache Ultra Men's 10 shoes Sneakers Black White Volt 880856 001
- Nike SB CHECK SOLAR CNVS Men's shoes Black White 843896 001 Fast Shipping
- Nike Air Max 1 Liberty QS Women's Size 8.5 shoes White bluee Hemp Mango
- Vintage Adidas Retro Basketball Sneakers Snake Skin Suede Congue En France 12
- Adidas Women's Tubular Shadow. Wheat Tan Knit Sneaker US big kid 6 Womens 7.5
- shoes HOMME NEW BALANCE LIFESTYLE MS247ES SNEAKERS 274 NEW BALANCE red
- DS NIKE 2010 AIR FORCE 1 FOAM EGGPLANT VARSITY PURPLE 8 SUPREME HYPERFUSE
- Vans Vault Sk8-Hi Cap LX Pony Animal Pack Cut And Paste Deconstructed
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High Premium Heiress Black
- Nike DILATTA PREMIUM Men,s Sneakers shoes AJ6879 001 Black Red Sz 8-13
- men Nike Air Max 90 utilità - 858956 100 - gold bianco shoes sportive
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Low Derek Jeter Re2pect Size 8 (w receipt)
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 University Red White Size 13 SOLD OUT 315122-612
- Nike Alpha Cleats and Jordan BLoyal Size 13 Bundle
- Adidas Yeezy 500 F36640 Boost 10US
Hacked.com: Future Assets
In 2008, an obscure and esoteric whitepaper by a person or entity called Satoshi Nakamoto spawned a revolution that challenged our basic assumptions about money, power, and centralization. More than a decade later, the core concepts embedded in that whitepaper have been applied to thousands of use cases spawning virtually every industry and sector. It all started with bitcoin, but it doesn’t end there.
Hacked.com is your gateway to digital disruption. We cover new and emerging finance from the perspective of investors and the common man to help you translate complex markets into actionable investment opportunities. We do it through an in-house team of researchers and analysts with more than four decades of combined experience in the financial markets.
- To provide deep insight and analysis on emerging markets, including bitcoin and cryptocurrency, technology, fin-tech, cannabis, and small-cap equities.
- To provide strategies and recommendations on money-making ideas.
- To build a thriving community of like-minded people from all walks of life.
- To be accessible to our community and accountable for our work.
- We are independent and free of any outside influence.
- We are 100% funded by you.
- Content-rich articles on a daily basis.
- Recommendations and investment ideas delivered to your mobile phone or desktop.
- Facebook member community.
Meet the Team
Sam BourgiChief Editor / North America
Chief Editor to Hacked.com and Contributor to CCN.com, Sam Bourgi has spent the past nine years focused on economics, markets and cryptocurrencies. His work has been featured in and cited by some of the world's leading newscasts, including Barron's, CBOE and Forbes. He joined Hacked.com in 2017. Avid crypto watchers and those with a libertarian persuasion can follow him on twitter at @hsbourgi
Ken ChigboTechnical Strategist / U.K.
Ken Chigbo has over eight years exposure to the financial markets. During a large part of his career, he worked as an analyst, covering a variety of asset classes including forex, fixed income, commodities, equities and cryptocurrencies. Ken has gone on to become a regular contributor across several large news and analysis outlets. He joined Hacked.com in 2018.
Kiril NikolaevMarket Analyst / North America
Kiril Nikolaev is a CFA Charterholder and financial professional with 5+ years of experience in financial writing, analysis and product ownership. He has passed all three CFA exams on first attempt and has a bachelor's degree with a specialty in finance. Kiril’s current focus is on cryptocurrencies and funds, as he does his own crypto research and is a Product Manager at Mitre Media. He joined Hacked.com in 2018.
Force Basketball 1992 Vintage Nike Forces Size 10.5 NO VTG Nikes BOX Nike npidba1578-Athletic Shoes
Jonas BorchgrevinkDirector of Hacked, CCN and HVY
Jonas Borchgrevink is the founder of CCN.com, Hacked.com, MoneyMakers.com, HVY.com, and multiple other projects. He is working to deliver world-class products and services for the financial market and media industry. He is a strong advocate of financial independence.
Mate CserMarket Analyst / Europe
Mate Cser is a trader and financial analyst, with 10 years of experience in the field. An expert in technical analysis and risk management, but also an avid practitioner of value investment and passive strategies, with a passion towards anything that is connected to the market. He joined Hacked.com in 2017.